Answers to some commonly asked questions!
- Standard grades are near perfect pins - the best of the batch.
- B-Grade pins have very minor flaws (scratches, dust, minuscule enamel flecks, etc.) - usually not discernible unless held very closely to your face or up to a light
- C-Grade pins have more noticeable flaws - great if you're on a serious budget but still want a pin!
- Seconds are pins with very noticeable, apparent defects
Step 1: Go to the product page of the item you want to leave a review for.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom and you will see a "Reviews" section on the lower right hand side.
Step 3: Click "Leave a Review", enter in all the info, click "Submit", and you're done! :)
If you'd like to cancel your order, please contact me ASAP after completing the order. Once your order is packaged and shipped, (you will get a notification via email) I cannot cancel it.
I am not accepting returns or exchanges at this time. Please read the "Returns Policy" thoroughly during checkout!
Yes! We can ship packages via USPS First Class Package International, Priority Mail International, and lighter packages via First Class Mail International* (*still in beta-testing stages).
All packages are shipped via USPS. Unless otherwise indicated during checkout, all domestic orders will be shipped via USPS First Class Package, which includes door-to-door tracking. All international orders will be shipped via USPS First Class Package International, which includes door-to-door tracking for certain countries (please check USPS's policies for more details).
**NOTE: We are currently beta-testing a new cheaper way to ship international packages that takes slightly longer, but cuts the shipping costs in half. Once the feature is tested and live, I will make an announcement and it should show up during checkout!
I have a full time job, so I try make my way to the post office about twice a week, but please allow up to 5 business days for your package to be shipped out.
- Check the tracking number on USPS.com (will be sent to you via the email used to place the order during checkout) and make sure that it's not still in transit!
- Check with your family members/roommates! More often than not, "missing" packages are actually picked up by people living with you and placed somewhere in the house (accidentally forgetting to tell you lol)
- Check with your neighbors - sometimes the postman may accidentally deliver it to one of your neighbor's mailboxes
- Look around the vicinity of your house - If your package does not fit in your mailbox, sometimes your postman may leave it by your door, behind a plant, in a bush, etc.
- Still no package? Please understand that I am not responsible for stolen mail or the actions of the mail delivery carrier, but please contact me about it! It is based on a case-by-case scenario, but we may be able to work something out.
If you do need a purchase ASAP, please choose the Priority Mail option and leave a note during checkout. Please also reach out to me via email (email@example.com) or Instagram DMs (@mochimoni_). I can do my best to get your package to you in time, but there are always unexpected delays that may occur, so please do your best to plan out your purchase and allow a few extra days as a buffer.
Once designs are released and listed, I will continue to take pre-orders until a specific date or until they sell out. After that, I will pay the manufacturer and they will begin production on your pins! This process can take 3-5 weeks depending on the manufacturer, season (they are busier certain times during the year), complicatedness of design, etc. There is also always the possibility for manufacturer error, which will add additional wait time. I will always announce on my Instagram if there are any delays that I am aware of!
Am I guaranteed "Standard" grade pins in pre-orders?
Not necessarily, but you ARE guaranteed to get the best quality pins within that batch. If there are serious errors, I will work with the manufacturer to get them corrected ASAP.
How do I join or start a GO?
For all my international lovelies~ joining group orders will definitely help decrease the shipping costs for you!
If you'd like to join a GO, please check my Instagram (@mochimoni_) and Twitter (@mochimoni__) for most updated GOs.
If you'd like to open a GO, please contact me on this site, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or one of my social media pages.
All designs, artwork, and blogpost content are created by and hereby property of MOCHIMONI unless stated otherwise. Please do not reproduce, print, or use any content from this site for anything other than your own personal, non-commercial use. Any theft of intellectual property will be taken seriously and necessary actions will be further taken.